Thank You for subscribing to my newsletter at CuriousLog.
As I work towards writing more consistently, I would love to hear your feedback, get your views and start a conversation.
I invite you to be brutally honest in your criticism. Tell me what you like or don’t like, what you agree or disagree with, what you thought was S#*t .
Here are some articles to get started:
- Elevator vs Escalators – what are you building
- Factory vs Lab mindsets
- Quest for friction-less experiences
- Understanding Customer Journeys – tale of two credit cards
- Ripple effects of public policies – Story of Wheat during Green Revolution
- Problem framing and choice of adjectives. What are you solving for
- What should Rules and policies optimize for ? Compliance, adoption?
- Innovation lessons from Israel’s top secret military innovation school
- Find what’s really broken before fixing it
- Its a human on both sides of a payment transaction. Their motivations and digital adoption rates may vary. Case of remittances.
- Small and fast data sets can also solve interesting problems
CONTACT : [firstname] at [google] dot [com] | Linkedin